Community Affairs Policy
- We shall continue to identify with the needs and aspirations of her host communities and also her client’s host communities in the execution of its operation.
- We are of the view that we shall not operate in isolation and therefore shall liaise with her client’s host communities, relevant Government departments and others in order to ensure a safe and peaceful working atmosphere.
- We shall also ensure the building and sustenance of solid harmonious relationships with clients and host communities and shall exhaust every known peaceful strategy to resolve conflicts in case of any disagreement.
Environmental Protection Policy
- We plan and execute all our operations in such a manner as to minimize any adverse effect or impact on the environment in which we operate.
- We handle the planning and execution of all our projects in an environmentally sound manner.
- We dispose all disposable substances in an environmentally sound manner also. The discharge into air or water bodies of any form of pollutants is forbidden.
All regulations/legislation on environmental issues by the government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and its appropriate agencies such as Federal Environmental Protection Agency (FEPA) is binding on O.K. ISOKARIARI & SONS (NIGERIA) LIMITED. The environment belongs to us all.